- We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from the use of our services.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone because we don’t keep your shareable link.
- We reserve all the rights related to the modification, deletions or additions of the content on the site without prior notice.
- We do not guarantee that our site is free from vicious components like viruses.
Confidentiality and security:
“Secretdiary” implements a number of technical, physical and organisational security measures for the safety and confidentiality of your personal information.
It is necessary for the user to know that we only provide blogs. No information regarding credit card, debit card or any other sensitive credentials will be asked in any case.
Any unlawful, abusive, discriminatory or malicious activities are not allowed to be used on our website. Such actions are further termed as:
- Any violent activity against others
- Abusive, threatening, vulgar, incorrect or misleading of the third party rights
- Destructive like viruses, malware, worms
- Anything which Overburdens, damages or impair our servers
- Activities that are used to commit crime, breach any applicable law or invite others to do so
Facebook social plugins usage:
Facebook social plugins are used to enhance our services. One of the Facebook logos recognizes our plugins. To know more about the functioning of Facebook’s Data Use Policy, you can use the link: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Policies regarding ‘cookies’:
Cookies are small text files containing string of characters sent to your computer each time you visit our site. Through this, we will save some of your information in the form of cookies. This information is saved for a better experience of the user in the future. This can be done by understanding your preferences based on previous or current site activity. However, no personal information is saved in the process. Cookies are also just one way to protect you from various cyber risks.
Third Party Partners & Integrations:
Secretdiary.me may contain links to third-party websites or services, such as third-party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services such as (“One Signal,” “Google Analytics,” “Google Adsense”). SecretDiary doesn’t own or control these Third Party Partners, and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third Party Partner, SecretDiary, or both. These Third Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites.